Liverpool Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I see Martin Tyler is being forced to attend an awareness day this week at Klanfield.

Apparently it is part of his and Sky apology after 76-year-old Tyler, innocently tweeted about the problems of football during the 80s and Hillsborough.

Much foaming from Dippers that he was equating the two.

He should have said he meant Heysel.

Dunno if its been mentioned on here before but ... during Monday's game, when Herr Bingo Klubshoppe was preparing to make substitutions, there was a shot of their bench and Henderson, who was going on, was sat there making a hand gesture which clearly showed he was asking for an inhaler.

Was he asthmatic at the Mackems, or is it something that's developed in later life?
Lol, I thought he was asking for a drink

This was in the original FSM portfolio (part of FSG) back in around 2015.

A backlash had it changed to something crap like "Transforming Consumers Into Fans" and i think has subsequently been changed again to some management speak about leveraging brand power.

I doubt Liverpool's overlords are the only ones to think like this.

FaSDcipXwAAuAGO.jpg

This was in the original FSM portfolio (part of FSG) back in around 2015.

A backlash had it changed to something crap like "Transforming Consumers Into Fans" and i think has subsequently been changed again to some management speak about leveraging brand power.

I doubt Liverpool's overlords are the only ones to think like this.

View attachment 53100

That's right. Our document from the same year was titled "Transforming fans into blinkered crackpots".

I'm no Ronaldo fan, but Merseyside Keystone KOP(s) charge Ronaldo, but didn't charge or catch a single Liverpool fan who trashed the City coach. C*nts!

Footballer Cristiano Ronaldo has been handed a police caution over footage which appeared to show him smashing a phone out of a young fan's hand.

Merseyside Police said a 37-year-old man was interviewed under caution in relation to an allegation of assault and criminal damage.
The force confirmed it related to an incident following Everton's match against Manchester United on 9 April.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.