Liverpool Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ffs Liverpool now planning a protest against their owners lol can’t make this shit up
I fucking hope this comes to pass. Klopp's sides do traditionally fall off a cliff eventually, it happened at Dortmund and Mainz. Basically he just hammers a smallish group of players into the ground, when they all hit early 30's it goes tits up and right quick.

You can see why the Moneyball gang love it, minimal investment maximum return.

Just cos the media think Tront is a decent player doesn't actually make him one. Gerrard was the same, massively overrated for years.

Great to see. Lets hope Plopp is walking alone very soon...

I'm still trying to get my head around Sancho being allowed five touches of the ball on the Liverpool penalty spot while that overrated clown just looked on.
I used to know a rugby player who did something similar to VVD last night. The Inspector of Rucks, they called him.
Lack of mobility caused by age and past injuries, especially ACL. It's not rocket science really. If the rumours are true about their cycles as well, that can also contribute. He USED to be fast, mobile, good in the air, good on the ball. USED.

I knew once he fucked his leg he was gone. He's gone. And he's only going to get worse.

Does anyone know what the team running stats are for their first 3 games this year v first 3 games last year? I’m getting the feeling this is one of those years when they have to lay off the PEDs, sorry asthma drugs, like 20/21

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.