Liverpool Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
If they forced to buy midfield this summer then their long term plan buying Bellingham will be halted next summer. FSG is too stingy about their money, if they buy midfield now then whatever plan for Bellingham next summer summer will be off.

Klopp changed his mind hey he wants a midfielder now the one player I think they could get is Madison and 60m would be a fair price and bring that but of creativity in midfield for them! Of course don’t want them to sign any top quality midfielder..
Flash in the pan Maddison. Does some good spots but otherwise anonymous in games. Nowhere near the England midfield which is hardly deep full of creativity.

If they forced to buy midfield this summer then their long term plan buying Bellingham will be halted next summer. FSG is too stingy about their money, if they buy midfield now then whatever plan for Bellingham next summer summer will be off.
If i were Bellingham i'd be seeing red flags all over their squad about competing in the next 4-5 years. Half that team are 30+

They're still one of the top 10 richest clubs in world football, with a £300m+ wage bill. and a net transfer spend higher than ours over the last half decade.

Klopp is the new Wenger - a manager of a very rich club that is successful because of that wealth, but who is someone seen as a magician who is only allowed to spend money he finds down the back of the sofa.

James Ward Prowse is much better than Bellingham and is proven in the PL.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.