Liverpool Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah yes. That's how the dippers scored in the 98th minute then.
Look, if it was against us, we would have been bitching about their timewasting, Newcastle only have themselves to blame, I am as gutted as the next man on here but you take the piss against the red favourites then the ref will add the time on and a little bit more.

It isn't right but they took the piss for most of the second half, I was shocked they only held up 5mins to begin with, I had forecast 6 minimum.

Pl trying to protect their brand. Liverpool doing is awful for finances

Ah yes. That's how the dippers scored in the 98th minute then.

five minutes injury time so the scousers score in the 97th minute , f*cking hilarious watching these c*nts scrambling to keep up with us after just five games , KLippety smirking at the Geordie bench when they scored that tw*t is gonna get his comeuppance , you reap what you sow you big toothed bastard.

Nah mate, 4 extra minutes were uncalled for. Maybe Toon should’ve rolled on the floor a bit less but 4 mins worth? Typical bent Liverpool horseshit

Come on guys was it the 97th 98th or 99th minute?

:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.