Not open for further replies.

Linudden

• Twpsyn gwirion. Definitely a Ron DeSantis fanboy
  • Legacy Fan
  • Linudden.
xx.gif

Re: Man City - the Lisbon Lyons, the Porto Pussycats, the Bernabeu Bottlers

« Reply #28555 on: Today at 01:49:46 pm »

Bundesliga teams knew how to somewhat contain Haaland with a lot less money in defence at a much greater rate so there are some shite coaches in the Premier League alright. Hopefully sooner or later he'll be figured out. Can't stand the manbaby, even if Norwegians are our siblings with him they didn't send their best.

Bundesliga teams knew how to contain him?????? 62 goals in 67 appearances!!!! I'd hate to see what they think not being able to contain him meant!!! Thick twats.
Well to be honest they contained him in 5 games...............LOl

I realise Rawk is only a small section of Liverpool's fanbase but they must be the most ignorant of all football fans. There is a total lack of knowledge of the game, relentless racism towards our owner, a sheer lack or respect to other teams and their fans (not just us). I would laugh but actually it is very posionous and fuels hatred between fans, and encourages violence when we play them.
It's not a joke and it's not banter. The hatred is growing (like it did in the 70s) and at some point someone is going to be seriously hurt or killed at one of their matches. I hope it isn't a City fan.
It's happened before hasn't it.

Oh look they have their Pet Darren England on Var again for the Derby v Everton. The Same Darren England who on VAR ignored 2 blatant penalties on Gordon in this game last season, 1st half the ref wrongly booked him for diving and 2nd half penalty not given

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.