Liverpool Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
To be fair to Klopp though I can see why he got wound up with that 'journalist', another little shit stirrer asking a snidey question to get a cheap headline that creates nothing but havoc, tension and recrimination.

Can't stand bingo but his response to that question was bang on.
See the LFC fans getting bad advice from the police to meet at the Port area. That’s the worst place to meet. They will be sitting ducks. Never take advice from the Italian police.

To be fair to Klopp though I can see why he got wound up with that 'journalist', another little shit stirrer asking a snidey question to get a cheap headline that creates nothing but havoc, tension and recrimination.

Can't stand bingo but his response to that question was bang on.
Yeah he handled it brilliantly but I'm just laughing at the fact the tramps like marauding in other teams cities and taking over and now the media are putting out headlines to try and stop trouble.
Fuck em.

Yeah he handled it brilliantly but I'm just laughing at the fact the tramps like marauding in other teams cities and taking over and now the media are putting out headlines to try and stop trouble.
Fuck em.
On that score sir I concur wholeheartedly and without reservation or doubt.

As you so succinctly say, fuck em!

And may I add, fucking dirty scouse rats.

giphy.gif

Young scouse jibber being coached by old hand for the football game tonight.

Reactions: PPT
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.