Liverpool Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, it’s a (not nearly complete) list of fans getting attacked and killed by Napoli fans. Liverpool have not overreacted, and they’re not the only British club to offer the same warnings.
If you had just listed the deaths fine, the fact you included one Arsenal fan being attacked shows you were desperately trying to prove a point.
I went to Napoli and did not have a problem but that doesn't mean I think they are angels.
The simple fact is, fans of liverpool fc are violent, feral thugs so warning them about Napoli fans is a joke.

fairplay to napoli they have been briliant but liverpool have been awful all over the pitch.
Thought their forwards were very selfish, opting to shoot and miss wildly rather than pass to a team mate, could have been six or seven with a bit more composure. Game highlight was the match commentator screaming 'is this where they turn the game round' after pulling it back to 4-1.

Check out this deluded **** from the same thread - he obviously doesn’t attend matches at Anfield very often if he thinks they have a great atmosphere!

xx.gif

Re: Are you enjoying it?

« Reply #1642 on: May 23, 2022, 05:47:50 pm »

It took a day to shake off the disappointment of losing the league by a point again but I am still loving every minute of this season and cannot wait for the final. I was at a random game at the Etihad this season (5-1 against Watford, don't ask) and the comparison of that sterile place, even when they're giving a team a drubbing, with the sheer joy and passion at Anfield...it's almost like the City fans are on a day out at an amusement park rather than going to a football ground.

All I need to do is reference that memory to remind myself that City can buy as many titles as they want but they will never have what Liverpool supporters have.

A criminal record?

Check out this deluded **** from the same thread - he obviously doesn’t attend matches at Anfield very often if he thinks they have a great atmosphere!

xx.gif

Re: Are you enjoying it?

« Reply #1642 on: May 23, 2022, 05:47:50 pm »

All I need to do is reference that memory to remind myself that City can buy as many titles as they want but they will never have what Liverpool supporters have.
Somebody else's wheel caps?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.