Liverpool Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
They've come 2nd to us for a long time, and last season was another massive blow.

We've psychologically battered them. No one will say it but it's true.
Correct.

They got carried away (I know Liverpool getting carried away, who’d believe it?!) thinking they were going to win the quadruple and when they didn’t I think they’ve burst a blood vessel as a club and fanbase.

Check out this deluded **** from the same thread - he obviously doesn’t attend matches at Anfield very often if he thinks they have a great atmosphere!

xx.gif

All I need to do is reference that memory to remind myself that City can buy as many titles as they want but they will never have what Liverpool supporters have.
Too true.

Spitty comments made me laugh. He thinks their period of dominance could be over.
What fucking dominance, 1 title in 32 years ?
Clown
LMAO.

Like the whole fanbase and the arse licking media they reinvent things to suit their purpose and the lemmings worldwide lap it up. Just like the lies and jibes they throw at us like state owned and oil money, failing to tell the truth that in almost all our owners tenure, ffp has been in place, meaning we can't just spend what we want. Oh I forgot we fiddled our accounts too, another lie.

They have been and probably still are, a very good team. Unfortunately for them we've been better. One of each trophy, that's four in total in the toothy ones tenure. In contrast Pep has won nine. I'm discounting minor trophies like charity shields and so called world club championships.

In short they've dominated fuck all, particularly not the premier league. Yes they've had some amazing seasons and come very close but our seasons and nerve have been better. Let's hope they now fuck off back into the wilderness where they belong.

Like the whole fanbase and the arse licking media they reinvent things to suit their purpose and the lemmings worldwide lap it up. Just like the lies and jibes they throw at us like state owned and oil money, failing to tell the truth that in almost all our owners tenure, ffp has been in place, meaning we can't just spend what we want. Oh I forgot we fiddled our accounts too, another lie.

They have been and probably still are, a very good team. Unfortunately for them we've been better. One of each trophy, that's four in total in the toothy ones tenure. In contrast Pep has won nine. I'm discounting minor trophies like charity shields and so called world club championships.

In short they've dominated fuck all, particularly not the premier league. Yes they've had some amazing seasons and come very close but our seasons and nerve have been better. Let's hope they now fuck off back into the wilderness where they belong.
Well said Blue. Furlough Cult FC media darlings.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.