Liverpool Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just had a look on RAWK and I am speechless.

I genuinely wish nothing but the very worst on the section of their fan base that are literally fucking scum.
I had a look. To be honest the comments on there are disgusting. A significant section of their fanbase is pure poison. Just a basic lack of humanity.

Cheeky scamps, just displaying some of the famous sense of humour.

I speak a bit of Italian so I'll have a go at translating this. Here goes:
"#NapoliLiverpool, lively in the city after the event. In via Marina/on the Marina road, some English fans caused panic: bystanders attacked with bats and sticks, a motorcyclist was even thrown to the ground. Police in obvious difficulties. 4 #Liverpool fans reported."

Classy.

So let me get this right, Derek Fucking Accorah told their English players of the Queen's impending death, and has mastered a (potential) postponement, whilst pinpointing a poor performance and defeat on this?????

Yes it was all over the media last ni...................... no wait it was first made public @11am today - their English lads must all be able to see into the future - however how does that explain the shite from their non-English lads? Is Salah the conduit for their amazing vision into the future?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.