Liverpool Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just nipped out for a crafty pint today and this random scouser came up to me. I am in Lancs and they are taking over the place.
Anyway he sat next to me…in a very quiet pub. And his opening line was: “I am Kenny and I’m from Liverpool.” Totally bizarre. It got worse but I haven’t got the time to re-live it all. His next line was: “it’s a great city, Liverpool isn’t it?”
Did you ask him why he moved?

They've got themselves in a right pickle with this national anthem booing haven't they.

If they show any respect they are hypocrites

If they disrespect anything to do with the national anthem, any minutes silence/applause etc they will be rightly ripped to pieces from all quarters

The only logical outcome of this for them will be to claim that they are, once more, victims of it all

Did you ask him why he moved?
He was on holiday. It was bizarre. He asked me: “What is your favourite City?” And I replied:”Edinburgh or maybe Dublin.” And he said:”What about Liverpool?”
Anyway I got fed up and said: “ I hate it.” And then he said:” I live in Southport.” Fucking unbelievable and I just wanted a quiet pint! Like a Harry Enfield sketch.

They've got themselves in a right pickle with this national anthem booing haven't they.

If they show any respect they are hypocrites

If they disrespect anything to do with the national anthem, any minutes silence/applause etc they will be rightly ripped to pieces from all quarters

The only logical outcome of this for them will be to claim that they are, once more, victims of it all
They've already prepared a statement saying it was Chelsea fans

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.