Liverpool Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
They'll boo the anthem but little will be said and then they'll boo it again at Stamford Bridge on Sunday, but blame the Chelsea fans instead.
It's going to be really interesting to see how the press / media react if they boo the anthem now. Something will have to be said. I wouldn't bet on it mind you. Not with the power and control they have over all of the media.

Yeah, but look at Cholmondley? And Alnwick, not to mention, but I will, Leveson-Gower! Oh, and there's Buccleuch! And how many people pronounce the word drawing without saying drawring. Fuckin' illiterates.
You can pronounce something anyway you see fit it seems, I learnt this many years ago signing up to a job agency, the girl there said for me to contact her directly and pronounced her name as ‘Lees’, I pointed out she must have somebody else’s name badge as it said ‘Lewis’ on the one she was wearing, at least she had the decency to look embarrassed though.

You can pronounce something anyway you see fit it seems, I learnt this many years ago signing up to a job agency, the girl there said for me to contact her directly and pronounced her name as ‘Lees’, I pointed out she must have somebody else’s name badge as it said ‘Lewis’ on the one she was wearing, at least she had the decency to look embarrassed though.
That'll be why 'bucket' becomes 'bouquet'!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.