Liverpool Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was told that the reason the weekends games were off was mainly because the PL were cautious about fans not being gracious enough and that the PL would be tainted around the world. No chance of anything this weekend so looks like the PL did the right thing, UEFA didn’t.

Well done to the ref, it was only getting worse.

Anyone ever heard of a minutes silence lasting 25 seconds ??????? They can sugar cost it all they want but I bet every other game had a minutes silence sadly yet again ONE club gets treat differently.......... sadly that twat Kelvin McKenzie created this shit where the mainstream media darent say a thing

The BBC in full on "nothing to see here" mode,

Tributes to the Queen were respectfully observed across 30 EFL games and at Liverpool and Tottenham's Champions League matches as UK football resumed after the weekend's postponements.

BBC Sport's chief football writer Phil McNulty reported that the vast majority of Liverpool supporters at a capacity Anfield observed a shorter period of silence impeccably, with one or two rogue shouts at the start of the tribute quickly shouted down before their fixture against Ajax.

Liverpool said before the game against Ajax that a 'period of silence' would be held and it lasted for about 30 seconds.

How are we supposed to believe the BBC at times of a crisis when you witness their mis truths.

No wonder conspiracy theories are rife when we see & hear with our own eyes what these tramps do only to be told something entirely different.

Is it any surprise the country can’t agree on anything slightly complex.

I really couldn’t give a shit about a few idiot fans disrespecting a minutes silence. What pisses me off is the way the media and FA bend over backwards to manipulate the facts after they do it, or in this case, even during it.

Anyway, when fans (even a few fans) disrespect a silence, it’s fairly normal for the club to issue an apology. So I guess we can expect one from Liverpool any minute now…..
I give you Adrian Durham,.Absolutely scared shit less to report anything but the truth.

I really couldn’t give a shit about a few idiot fans disrespecting a minutes silence. What pisses me off is the way the media and FA bend over backwards to manipulate the facts after they do it, or in this case, even during it.

Anyway, when fans (even a few fans) disrespect a silence, it’s fairly normal for the club to issue an apology. So I guess we can expect one from Liverpool any minute now…..

This is the crux of the issue, it's the fact that the Liverpool media continuously defend and deny what happened. I thought on BT it sounded fine apart from the odd murmurs. The mobile footage of various fans clearly shows that it was louder than that.

What's bizarre is how selected journalists from Merseyside act so utterly dishonest and say there was nothing. It's simply not true. One journalist said he heard boos and was quickly shut down by you guessed it, a Liverpool correspondent.

It really does help having a media back up your nonsense.

I think the press/media cover up of the dippers period of silence last night show the contempt to the public.

In an age where everyone has a camera/video they try to tell us that our own eyes and ears are wrong.

British sports press/media are a fucking disgrace to this country. I fucking hate the press/media. They are so scared of the dippers. We I'm not I would happily walk away from any fans giving me grief nowadays but not dippers, not a fuck chance I'll walk away from those wankers

I am not a royalist not for or against it but I would stand in silence. I will watching the funeral to support my missus.

It's called showing respect.

I agree with this. Most LFC fans will be gutted by this. It would be nice if their club did something to tackle this issue though. We still have a few dickheads who use Munich taunts but our club does not protect them.

Certainly at Villa away the dreaded word was used in a chant by the majority.
I feel people cannot criticise others while it is still an issue

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.