Liverpool Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.

This is Klopp's response to a question about Todd Boehly's suggestion of a North v South Allstar game in the Prem, and of course the German is correct in his generally dismissive attitude towards the idea. But what made me laugh is the fact that when he starts running through the teams that might supply players for the North and mentions the rags along with his own distasteful mob and Everton. The then goes on and adds Newcastle when it's clarified that the North team would include the north east as well.

Hilarious that he won't mention the champions of the country for four of the last five seasons. He'll say it's just a slip in a heat-of-the-moment reaction, but I really think it's more than that. There have been quite a few signs recently that City have really got to him and I see that as another.

Rent free.

And the state of those fucking teeth when he smiled at the question.

This is Klopp's response to a question about Todd Boehly's suggestion of a North v South Allstar game in the Prem, and of course the German is correct in his generally dismissive attitude towards the idea. But what made me laugh is the fact that when he starts running through the teams that might supply players for the North and mentions the rags along with his own distasteful mob and Everton. The then goes on and adds Newcastle when it's clarified that the North team would include the north east as well.

Hilarious that he won't mention the champions of the country for four of the last five seasons. He'll say it's just a slip in a heat-of-the-moment reaction, but I really think it's more than that. There have been quite a few signs recently that City have really got to him and I see that as another.
It must really irk him that "The Greatest Team Ever Assembled In The Premier League Era(TM)" have only won it once in the last 6 years

From the Day Mail comments section under the article about Liverpool fans disrespecting the minutes silence.

A Liverpool fan. It's never their fault.

Just don't give up do they? A gut.ter press which was shamed when the Hil.lsborough Inquiry vidicated Liverpool fans. Just as the He ysel Stadium inquiry ALSO showed that Juventus fans were also largely responsible for the horror there. After a full day of goading and taunting Liverpool fans in the streets. Then attempted some sort of a charge against the Liverpool fans IN the stadium. And when Liverpool fans returned the "compliment" - promptly turned tail and fled. Causing the chaos and horror in the process. But STILL the likes of the DiM persists with this deni.gration of a football club. It was IMPOSSIBLE to judge who booed at the game tonight....but when has THAT ever stopped the likes of the DiM from commenting and stirring some idi.ot controversy.

It’s Chelsea I feel sorry for. All this time they’ve been blamed for what appears to be Juve’s fault all along.

One things for sure it wasn’t those likeable Liverpudlian’s.

Cunts !

I think it’s been going on for years mate but maybe it’s escalating further now.

He’s aimed plenty of snide digs at us. The worst one being “it’s a bad day for football” when we won at CAS. Not only was he calling City’s integrity into question but also CAS’s too. I know him and Pep are supposed to be mates but if I was Pep I’d have gotten on the phone to him and asked him what the fuck he was playing at. Of course, it could be that Klopp didn’t personally believe what he was saying and that he was actually doing FSG’s bidding for them, but even so it was a disgraceful comment to make. As we all know, we used to see similar stuff from Wenger when he was Arsenal’s mouthpiece, oops sorry manager ;) Yet now he’s free from the shackles of Arsenal, these days Wenger actually speaks quite positively of us!

They are scumbags!
Liverpool should ban the lot of them who couldn't stay silent for a minute regardless of their beliefs, but we know that won't happen from that shit club.
The Big gobs are shit dregs of society !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.