Liverpool Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I was drivin through Liverpool with a pregnant wife about to give birth I would stick my head up her weeping gibbon and drive blind for fuckin miles
Alexander-Arnold would still try and shag it

I posted this last week about this very subject after one of Tony Evans’ “woah is me” rants:

And why do they always claim to be more Irish than everywhere else?

“The truth is that the ingrained anti-Scouse bigotry (rooted in anti-Irishness) exists”

Manchester is 35% Irish, so is Birmingham, and London has more Irish than Liverpool Manchester and Birmingham put together.

Why do they always claim that Liverpool was treated differently to any other places in the North of England?

“The city has long been pushed to he margins of British life.”

Dock or pit towns and cities all over the North were all treated the same as Liverpool. Some places have never recovered while Liverpool has comparatively rocketed economically since. Have a walk around Liverpool and then have a walk around some other Northern towns and tell me Liverpool has been pushed to the margins of British life.

Top twenty most deprived regions in the UK​

• Tendring- around St Osyth and Seawick
  • Blackpool- the Area near The Central Pier
  • Blackpool- Around the Promenade by the North Pier
  • Thanet- In Cliftonville West
  • Blackpool- in the Region by the South Pier
  • Tendring- in the Area by Clacton-On-The-Sea
  • Blackpool- in the Region That Falls between Waterloo Road and St Chad’s Station
  • Coventry- In the Area around Hillmorton Road In Henly
  • Blackpool- In Woolman Road As Well As Clinton Avenue
  • Waveney- In the Location of the South Pier in Lowestoft
  • Blackpool-Around the Cookson Street
  • Kingston upon Hull- near St John’s Grove
  • North East Lincolnshire- In the Area That Is Around Oxford Street in Grimsby
  • Burnley- The Area That Falls On Tay Street and Howard Street
  • Burnley- The Region That Lies Between Belvedere Road and the Church Street
  • Mansfield- In Sandy Lane
  • Blackpool- In Carshalton Road As Well As Clevedon Road
  • Blackburn with Darwen- The Region of Wensley Fold
  • Great Yarmouth- By the Seafront

The 20 most deprived parts of England

1. Middlesbrough
  2. Burnley
  3. Kingston upon Hull
  4. Blackburn with Darwen
  5. Stoke-on-Trent
  6. Blackpool
  7. Hackney
  8. Nottingham
  9. Thanet
  10. Hastings
  11. Great Yarmouth
  12. Manchester
  13. Oldham
  14. Leicester
  15. Rochdale
  16. North East Lincolnshire
  17. Newcastle-upon-Tyne
  18. Salford
  19. Bolton
  20. Harlow
¼ of the top 20 are in Greater Manchester. Nowhere in Liverpool or anywhere in Merseyside (or North Wales where half their fans are from) get into either list, but it’s always “woah is me, woah for Liverpool”.

I mean fuck me, how well did they do off the back of the European Capital of Culture? Awarded to a city that was built off the back of slavery, was pro-slavery, was pro-Confederates (Roy Rawlinson said, "It is said more Confederate flags flew over Liverpool than Richmond [Virginia]”)… a capital of culture? And they wonder why everybody hates Liverpool?! It’s because of that, not because of anti-Irishness.

Their lack of acknowledgment of the fact that all Northern dock and pit towns were purposely driven down economically, with their economies ripped out from the towns, it’s quite astounding. They’re so insular and inward looking. It’s always all about them.

Some towns and cities really have been neglected and pushed to the margins of British life… but Liverpool isn’t one of them! The investment that city has had compared to many is huge: £1b on Liverpool One, £5.5b on Liverpool Waters, £2b on the Knowledge Quarter… and so on and so on and so on… other towns and cities haven’t had that.

Fucking deluded cunts. They’re fucking OBSESSED with being the victims!

Last edited by a moderator:
I posted this last week about this very subject after one of Tony Evans’ “woah is me” rants:

And why do they always claim to be more Irish than everywhere else?

“The truth is that the ingrained anti-Scouse bigotry (rooted in anti-Irishness) exists”

Manchester is 35% Irish, so is Birmingham, and London has more Irish than Liverpool Manchester and Birmingham put together.

Why do they always claim that Liverpool was treated differently to any other places in the North of England?

“The city has long been pushed to he margins of British life.”

Dock or pit towns and cities all over the North were all treated the same as Liverpool. Some places have never recovered while Liverpool has comparatively rocketed economically since. Have a walk around Liverpool and then have a walk around some other Northern towns and tell me Liverpool has been pushed to the margins of British life.

Top twenty most deprived regions in the UK​

• Tendring- around St Osyth and Seawick
  • Blackpool- the Area near The Central Pier
  • Blackpool- Around the Promenade by the North Pier
  • Thanet- In Cliftonville West
  • Blackpool- in the Region by the South Pier
  • Tendring- in the Area by Clacton-On-The-Sea
  • Blackpool- in the Region That Falls between Waterloo Road and St Chad’s Station
  • Coventry- In the Area around Hillmorton Road In Henly
  • Blackpool- In Woolman Road As Well As Clinton Avenue
  • Waveney- In the Location of the South Pier in Lowestoft
  • Blackpool-Around the Cookson Street
  • Kingston upon Hull- near St John’s Grove
  • North East Lincolnshire- In the Area That Is Around Oxford Street in Grimsby
  • Burnley- The Area That Falls On Tay Street and Howard Street
  • Burnley- The Region That Lies Between Belvedere Road and the Church Street
  • Mansfield- In Sandy Lane
  • Blackpool- In Carshalton Road As Well As Clevedon Road
  • Blackburn with Darwen- The Region of Wensley Fold
  • Great Yarmouth- By the Seafront

The 20 most deprived parts of England

1. Middlesbrough
  2. Burnley
  3. Kingston upon Hull
  4. Blackburn with Darwen
  5. Stoke-on-Trent
  6. Blackpool
  7. Hackney
  8. Nottingham
  9. Thanet
  10. Hastings
  11. Great Yarmouth
  12. Manchester
  13. Oldham
  14. Leicester
  15. Rochdale
  16. North East Lincolnshire
  17. Newcastle-upon-Tyne
  18. Salford
  19. Bolton
  20. Harlow
¼ of the top 20 are in Greater Manchester. Nowhere in Liverpool or anywhere in Merseyside (or North Wales where half their fans are from) get into either list, but it’s always “woah is me, woah for Liverpool”.

I mean fuck me, how well did they do off the back of the European Capital of Culture? Awarded to a city that was built off the back of slavery, was pro-slavery, was pro-Confederates (Roy Rawlinson said, "It is said more Confederate flags flew over Liverpool than Richmond [Virginia]”)… a capital of culture? And they wonder why everybody hates Liverpool?!

Their lack of acknowledgment of the fact that all Northern dock and pit towns were purposely driven down economically, with their economies ripped out from the towns, it’s quite astounding. They’re so insular and inward looking. It’s always all about them.

Some towns and cities really have been neglected and pushed to the margins of British life… but Liverpool isn’t one of them! The investment that city has had compared to many is huge: £1b on Liverpool One, £5.5b on Liverpool Waters, £2b on the Knowledge Quarter… and so on and so on and so on… other towns and cities haven’t had that.

Fucking deluded ****(s). They’re fucking OBSESSED with being the victims!
Great post - Liverpool's regeneration has been impressive and should be a source of pride for the inhabitants but they would rather wallow in self pity and victimhood.

Great post - Liverpool's regeneration has been impressive and should be a source of pride for the inhabitants but they would rather wallow in self pity and victimhood.
When you look at Liverpool and then look at places like Blackpool and Burnley:

Blackpool has a population around 16% of that of Liverpool and Burnley about 9% of that of Liverpool; but I bet they haven’t had the comparable ratio of investment per head of population that Liverpool has.

Liverpudlians need to stop with this self pity stuff. It’s laughable when compared to other places. They’re one of the most invested in cities in the country.

Gosh I'm glad it's only the Liverpool brain trust that can see how obviously we cheat. It would be awful if the truth spread. There'd be investigations, leaked emails, court cases and outlandish rumours if people knew. I hope the allegation doesn't catch on and only the truth seekers on Rawk know the truth. Trust no one especially the bearded grinning, sports washing, self sponsoring, never picking up any prize money, oil club, big spending ones. Just for once I'd like Pep compete without a full back, a striker and playing a midfielder in goal. He'd soon be exposed as the slap headed, btech Ten Haag, fraud that he is
The money thing thrown at Pep always makes me laugh. “I could win the league with his cash” etc.

I’ll put my hand up and admit that if I were miraculously parachuted into Guardiola’s job tomorrow we’d probably be relegated by Christmas. There’s more to it than just standing there waving your arms about.

Indeed. Pains me to say it but around the docklands area and the Baltic triangle in scousepool is excellent. Lots of restored old industrial buildings full of great coffee shops, bars, music venues etc.

They should be really proud of that, it’s lovely.

Thankfully it’s the sort area you can go to without encountering many football fans. More arty hipster types. It’s like their northern quarter, back when the northern quarter was actually nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.