Liverpool Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Funny old game isn’t it?

It wasn’t long ago they had the best keeper in the world, the best sub keeper in the world, the best full backs in the world, the best centre back in the world, the best forward line in the world, the best player in the world, the best manager in the world and the best fans in the world.

What happened?
City ruined all that for them. It’s just not their fault.

Arsenal have been referred many times to the FA for their players being leery over nothing, what's your point?

Can you name a single time the referee referred an accusation about something an Arsenal player said to the FA?

You said it’s happened many times so you must be able to reel off a few.

Personally I’ve never seen a referee run over to a pair of managers to explain to them there’s been an accusation of something said.

That doesnt mean Henderson has definitely said something, but the Arsenal players who were a few feet from him certainly think he did.

That’s the problem with your attempt to say it’s all just twitter nonsense. The Arsenal players who were absolutely furious with Henderson and reported it to the referee weren’t on twitter, were they?

Can you name a single time the referee referred an accusation about something an Arsenal player said to the FA?

You said it’s happened many times so you must be able to reel off a few.

Personally I’ve never seen a referee run over to a pair of managers to explain to them there’s been an accusation of something said.

That doesnt mean Henderson has definitely said something, but the Arsenal players who were a few feet from him certainly think he did.

That’s the problem with your attempt to say it’s all just twitter nonsense. The Arsenal players who were absolutely furious with Henderson and reported it to the referee weren’t on twitter, were they?

Nobody knows what the referee said to the managers, there again maybe the FA should consult you because you have all the circumstantial evidence.

Oliver referred the "Incident" we don't know the details of that "Incident", do you?

You'd be better suited spreading gossip on twitter.

One (alleged) journalist "understands" Haaland is on a massive wage and they believe it without question but when every media outlet around the world said he cost £50 million it was a cover up?
Is he sure the truth is starting to come out or is it just the narrative he prefers that is emergingView attachment 57873?
For a fanbase who are obviously well aware of how much the media in this country lie to suit their agenda, the scousers don't half buy into the bullshit written about us. Very odd lot.

Nobody knows what the referee said to the managers, there again maybe the FA should consult you because you have all the circumstantial evidence.

Oliver referred the "Incident" we don't know the details of that "Incident", do you?

You'd be better suited spreading gossip on twitter.

So basically no you can’t name any of the “many times” Arsenal players comments have been referred to the FA by referees?

You just made that up entirely and are trying to pretend I’m a gossip.

So basically no you can’t name any of the “many times” Arsenal players comments have been referred to the FA by referees?

You just made that up entirely and are trying to pretend I’m a gossip.

I didn't say that they had been referred to the FA for comments I said they had been referred to the FA for being leery, there you go filling in the gaps again to support your gossip.

Off to twitter with you.

I didn't say that they had been referred to the FA for comments I said they had been referred to the FA for being leery, there you go filling in the gaps again to support your gossip.

Off to twitter with you.

What the fuck is being leery? Completely made up nonsense.

The fact is you tried to make out like this was a regular occurrence for a referee to hear an accusation on the pitch and send it to the FA to investigate and it’s not.

Whatever you want to believe, this isn’t all just twitter rumours and you’re simply lying to say it is at this point.

I think we can work out from the very angry reaction of the players - not just Gabriel who has the words spoken to him - but of Xhaka and the other Arsenal players that this was not just a run of the mill insult.

Then there’s the fact the referee felt the need to go over to the managers and explain what had happened.

Then there’s the fact PGMOL have referred it to the FA which means it must be a serious accusation.

There’s really only one kind of thing that generates these kind of responses.

I doubt there will ever be any proof of what happened though. It’s one man’s word against another’s. The referee wasn’t near enough for his microphone to pick it up, nor were they near the sideline microphones.
Sounds as though is not dissimilar to the Terry v Ferdinand episode all those years ago. Never proven but ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.