Liverpool Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
This makes for interesting viewing, and even more interesting are the comments, not one mention of us and I read quiet a few.

Certainly not the Rawk crowd commenting, many concerns for klopps health and how Fsg's lack of investment has ruined him and the team. Along with a few putting blame purely on klopp.

Happy days :-)

Cracking interviewer JAF. Really gets them to open-up.

Just like the raggies did?

You nasty ****. Even if you said this as a joke its just about as low as you can get. Murder thousands of innocent people so a footballer doesn't score a goal. Mods get this twat off.
Yeah i saw this earlier and wasnt sure whether to bite. Not really sure what hes doing here. Seems to be just pandering and sucking up.

The Guardian sports desk are a despicable bunch of anti-City anti-Emirati cunts. Hands down the worst paper out there in terms of taking about City.
That’s before we get into the hilarity of the people lecturing us about morality like Glendenning and Nakrani actually being a nest of actual proven nonces and sexual deviants

Amidst all this chat about Henderson.

Diaz is out for 10 games and will miss the World Cup apparently. Shame for him.

That said, I’d love to batter those wankers on Sunday. Van Dijk hasn’t lost a league game at Anfield yet. I’d just love to see us win. Perfect time to play them too IMO. We’re storming with a striker whose every touch turns to goals while they’re struggling with a few key players out and a manager under pressure.

Everything points to a loss.
I want to fucking annihilate them on Sunday, no holds barred hammer them!

Let's be honest, there are people who are outwardly anti-racist who turn out to be inwardly racist too. The fact that a footballer takes the knee and wear anti-racism slogans says very little about their actual views on the issue. Modern footballers have a full PR team and know what noises to make on various issues. Henderson has also been outspoken about the rainbow laces campaign and the importance of inclusivity in football, and that doesn't mean that he couldn't use a homophobic slur. Not that, as you say, there's any evidence that he has done.
Absolutely agree.

Looks like Klopp has lost a lot of weight. The stress probably taking its toll
Genuinely hope it is just that. Not a fan of his, by any means, but quick weight loss is not often good and I sincerely hope he is not dealing with anything else. He has looked poorly these last few games.

Diaz injury confirmed to be a knee issue (I still reckon it is ligament damage) and severe enough that he will likely be out until after the World Cup.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.