Liverpool Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
City should just get to the ground in cabs discretely hours before they're expecting us. Send a fake coach instead full of off-duty police officers. I'm sure they'll manage to find some film footage to prosecute then.
There was easily enough footage last time but nothing happened.

Merseyside police should consider using drones, hopefully borrowed from Ukraine.

There was a funny story on A League of Their Own by Kyle Walker saying Kompany jumped off the coach beating his chest telling everyone to go play them off the park. We were 3 nil down by half time was it?
Yep, the players would have been on an adrenaline come down about 10 minutes into the first half affecting their decision making skills, hand/eye/foot coordination, fine motor skills and causing fatigue.

Yeah, the way they organise bus 'welcomes' on social media is just weird. No other team does this. Just Liverpool fans and City. It's not magically won them the title, so what's the point. I wish Klopp would tell them to quit.
It's called "shower of cunts" syndrome.

Yeah, the way they organise bus 'welcomes' on social media is just weird. No other team does this. Just Liverpool fans and City. It's not magically won them the title, so what's the point. I wish Klopp would tell them to quit.

They are just weird in general what the fuck is all that proper boss stuff singing songs with acoustic guitars?

Well I might give the game a miss on Sunday. The ref will no doubt give into the toxic mess that is the Anfield crowd. Instead, I might take the dog for a quiet walk to Delamere forest or by the River Dee. Then maybe over to Cheshire Oakes for a window shop. It’ll be totally scouserless. I can’t stand the typical couple’s on a walk where you can spot them a mile off. Trout pout with designer wear you have never heard of. They look straight through you but then make a massive fuss of your dog. Weirdo’s.
You could have saved some time and just wrote. "I'm going dogging"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.