Liverpool Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I get emotional & tear gas up thinking about the old thread.

Vive la France

Some hits from 21/22 season:

#You will never gas alone

#It means tears

#forgettables

Dry your eyes scouse I know you don’t want City to see how much this pain hurts, but you've got to walk alone now, it's over. There will be plenty of second place finishes next year.

Other songs by the scouse:

Blinded by the tear gas.
Full kit wanker but don’t you know it
Mug yourself

Red Cunts.
Its almost asif you paid attention to my liking for Mr Skinner

jesus h fuckin christ!
from rawk...

I have absolutely no doubt that Man City are paying off referees and opposition players. Some time in the future, some brave prosecutor and some brave judge will prove this ...
He should he be worried about Liverpool players ending up in Walton then.

Wouldn't it be great if we could have a healthy rivalry with Liverpool rather than the toxic crap we will have to endure again this coming season. I cannot remember ever disliking a club that we compete with as much as the dippers.

There was not as much hatred and stupidity when we were going against Unity in 11/12. I think I am going to try to ignore their crap as there is no reasoning with dipper fans.

Who are the teams that we have had healthy rivalries with when going for the League or promotion? I cannot remember being would up so much in the past but I guess social media and forums make the lunatics more visible.
I'm a sick puppy, because I love it.

Most of the bile comes from outside of Liverpool.

As a cult member you've got to prove yourself and the further away you live from Liverpool the more shite you need to spout to prove your loyalty.

We've grown up dealing with plastics for years, with those tramps across the road, the Trafford travellers.

Love it!!

I'm a sick puppy, because I love it.

Most of the bile comes from outside of Liverpool.

As a cult member you've got to prove yourself and the further away you live from Liverpool the more shite you need to spout to prove your loyalty.

We've grown up dealing with plastics for years, with those tramps across the road, the Trafford travellers.

Love it!!
Bang on the money Mr. Pete, that’s RAWK in a nutshell ..!

I've been watching a few of those 'cult' documentaries on Netflix recently: Jim Jones, David Koresh and loads of others, and that is exactly how that club carries on. Indoctrinated from a very early age, brainwashed into believing anyone not a member is your enemy, and an un-wavering belief that your prophet is the only one true Messiah, appointed by Christ himself.
The dippers are so far removed from reality they genuinely believe that their fans are not responsible for the numerous tragedies they have instigated, they seriously believe it wasn't their fans that attacked our bus, and that the recent issues at the CL final were nothing to do with their fans storming the place with fake tickets.

Fuck, that club and it's followers could teach L. Ron Hubbard a thing or two.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.