Liverpool Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Even RAWK is finally getting real…

“Christ this is going to be a loooong season, with FSG and their input coming under scrutiny many times (rightly so).

Just wish the season would end now, but it's just a slow moving car crash of a league campaign, that's developing into a Europa League place next season.

As many people say they predicted this, it's still incredible seeing the whole team -apart from Alisson- collapse the way it has, on so many fronts.”

Karma you self entitled cunts!!!

I don't really care for forest, but hey, ìf they've hit a nerve with the scousers, then good on 'em!

Just had "discussion" with a bloke from Liverpool on some Facebook group after he mentioned City being Saudi owned / human rights / journalist being killed.
I asked him what that had to do with City and i compared it with me saying FSG are Canadian and go seal clubbing at the weekend.

He replied "Sheikh Mansour. Your owner"
Again I asked him to explain what that had to do with City and asked him to educate himself, not embarrass himself.
He came back asking why did i think the takeover at City took so long and went into another rant about human rights abuse.

My reply "So for the 3rd time of asking, what has that got to do with Manchester City / Sheikh Mansour?

I then went to screen shot the whole conversation, but seconds before I went to do it, he deleted the whole thing!

Thick, uneducated Scouse twat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.