Liverpool Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Never thought I'd say this but... I'm happy United won. Any other team than Liverpool and I wouldn't have even kept an eye out for the score. They can still do one, big time, but it's the lesser of two evils for me, in this modern 2000 PL era anyway.

A rag win raises the giddy fuckers hopes, only to be cruelly dashed once the season starts.

A Dipper loss threatens their self proclaimed title as the best team there's ever been in the history of the world, with the greatest players in every position and the finest manager in the galaxy, the universe to infinity and beyond.

Last edited:
A rag win raises the giddy fuckers hopes, only to be cruelly dashed once the season starts.

A Dipper loss threatens their self proclaimed title as the best team there's ever been in the history of the world, with the greatest players in every position and the finest manager in the galaxy, the universe and to infinity and beyond.
I think only a relegation would change the minds of Liverpool fans about being the best at everything, and even then the Echo would come out with ‘why Liverpool’s relegation is the best thing ever’

A Dipper loss threatens their self proclaimed title as the best team there's ever been in the history of the world, with the greatest players in every position and the finest manager in the galaxy, the universe and to infinity and beyond.
With you on this.
The Dippers are a skid mark on our status as champions.
Built up and beyond by the media for being footballing gods when in reality they lose out to us almost all the time.
Any club smashing them brings a smile to my face, even though on this occasion I'm impersonating a Mona lisa

With you on this.
The Dippers are a skid mark on our status as champions.
Built up and beyond by the media for being footballing gods when in reality they lose out to us almost all the time.
Any club smashing them brings a smile to my face, even though on this occasion I'm impersonating a Mona lisa
Which is the reason that Pep gets very little credit for changing the way football is played across the entire country from youth to senior level.

The glorification of Klopp and his caffeine fed, salbutamol enhanced team has indirectly belittled the outstanding achievements of Pep and Man City.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.