Liverpool Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years ago on RAWK they would take every little bit of positive gossip about their club as the truth. No matter how ridiculous or far-fetched, if the journalists wrote a piece praising them they believed it. If they lost a game 0-5 and they played absolutely terrible (again) and the media said it was a close fought game, either side could have won it, the dippers were by far the better side etc, that would be their mantra.
Such is the sheer depth of their delusion, so ingrained is their misguided belief that they can (and do) manipulate facts into opinions. Example: They consistently tell one another that Vain Dick is the greatest living defender in the entire history of the game. Not one single centre back has ever been able to match the sheer magnificence of his each and every performance. Learned scholars all over the world have studied in the great universities every single defender who has ever lived on planet earth, and they all agree, Vain Dick is the greatest...Ever!

The needy, immature sad little scousers who follow that disease of a club would hang on every word the pro-dipper media would print. They would collectively ignore any piece of negativity any journalist would dare to write.

But as I say, that was years ago. Nowadays, they bypass the middle man altogether. They don't need any hack of a journalist to write complete and utter bullshit because they do it all so admirably themselves.
They dream up bizarre scenarios where we are the root cause of everything that is wrong with the game, and tell one another that they, and they alone, will be the conquering heroes, back to thwart the hateful and evil megabucks oil clubs and bring some much needed dignity back into the game. Return it to its roots, jumpers for goalposts, etc.

Disturbing, truly disturbing.
Love it KB, well said mate.

One of the beauties is their complete lack of self awareness and use of the internet. They are all leaning on each other yet trying to outdo one and all with increasingly bizarre alternative reality theories.
This May momentarily provide relief from their cycle of grief.
What they don’t realise is that we are collectively pissing our sides with laughter at the mental turmoil we have now ingrained on them.
We have broken them.

They absolutely do.
When City beat Villa to win the title ibwas with the Tampa Bay Blues in a bar with fans from all clubs including a large number of Liverpool fans.
At the whistle we all went mad, jumping around and the usual American high fives etc and the next thing you'll never walk alone comes on via a DJ waiting for the games to finish to blast music.
There they were, all stood up, arms aloft holding a scarf. Not one came over and congratulated us, instead everyone in the pub was now watching them. They made it into a celebration about them.
I went over to the Daj and said WTF?
Poor bloke hadn't got a clue who won it or what song was for who.
I put him right and next up was Blue Moon and wonderwall
I go to Florida 2 or 3 times a year with work, and the number of Dipper's out there is alarming. It's like the North Wales of the USA.

I wasn't aware we are currently listenting or engaging in penis measuring contests with mid-table clubs.

It's a sad world this one for the scousers. I bet it hurts watching us play the way we play, i bet it cuts deep, like a fresh heartbreak to watch Erling do what he does, i bet they look at the title race and have fresh nightmares about their almost two times in which we pissed in their bowls.

Jude Bellingham will never play for Liverpool. They know this, and again, pain, deep cuts, beaten wives and children, Frosty Jacks cider and night chills.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.