Liverpool Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like it. I like the fact that they are so fucking jealous of us they are blinded by any and all rational thought. I like the fact that we are slowly eating away at them and there is nothing they can do to stop it. I also like the fact that most neutral football fans loathe dipper supporters more than any other set of fans in the world. To be disliked more than Millwall supporters is quite an achievement.

I cherish every City win even more now because I know just how much it riles them. And I love their every defeat because they know we'll derive so much pleasure from it.

Looking at Final Score on a day we've won and both the dippers and the rags have lost is like admiring a priceless antique, or a beautiful Monet painting, or listening to a Chopin piece played exquisitely by a master pianist. It gives me so much joy that I momentarily forget that I'm a miserable, sour-faced fucker who walks around scowling disapprovingly at everyone and everything. Instead, I smile benignly at my neighbours, I pat little children on their heads and bow courteously to old maidens in the park. I have a radiance about me and I think all is good in the world, and I want to be at peace with my fellow man.

It means more.

I like it. I like the fact that they are so fucking jealous of us they are blinded by any and all rational thought. I like the fact that we are slowly eating away at them and there is nothing they can do to stop it. I also like the fact that most neutral football fans loathe dipper supporters more than any other set of fans in the world. To be disliked more than Millwall supporters is quite an achievement.

I cherish every City win even more now because I know just how much it riles them. And I love their every defeat because they know we'll derive so much pleasure from it.

Looking at Final Score on a day we've won and both the dippers and the rags have lost is like admiring a priceless antique, or a beautiful Monet painting, or listening to a Chopin piece played exquisitely by a master pianist. It gives me so much joy that I momentarily forget that I'm a miserable, sour-faced fucker who walks around scowling disapprovingly at everyone and everything. Instead, I smile benignly at my neighbours, I pat little children on their heads and bow courteously to old maidens in the park. I have a radiance about me and I think all is good in the world, and I want to be at peace with my fellow man.

It means more.
Imagine being them.

Just been reading the comments on BBC about Klopp not being able to afford a Ferrari. Christ on a bike! It's not as if they signed Virgil rolls Royce van dijk and Nunez for big fees.
Can't wait for this **** to get the sack Liverpool to end up back in mediocrity

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.