Liverpool Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know next time out when klopps is pissed off he'll give it "we know we cannot compete with city in the transfer market" bollocks that he did in October and countless times before and after. Like most people it all depends what mood he is in but a **** can't change it's spots.
Is that herpes then?

Lol - how stupid do you have to be to write that. First touch finishing is the most valuable skill in football so even if that was all Haaland offered he would be worth his place. He is far more than that as demonstrated nicely with his cross for Bernado's goal last night.

I have disliked many rag and dipper players in the past but have never been so warped as to deny their talents as footballers.

We are never going to have cordial relations with a fanbase who think like that.
I think Hugo Sanchez had a season at real Madrid where all his goals were one touch

I think I've found the liverpool thought banks reddit account. Genuinely unhinged.

View attachment 74894
This ladies and gentlemen, is the reason why Phencyclidine is a class A substance and will always remain so.

This particular deluded miscreant, and his fellow dippers of similar mindset, need to stick to playing these 2 games, as it's the era they are stuck in and pine for, whilst crying themselves to sleep at night in their Clanfield shrine bedrooms.

8xE9n9s.jpg

and this
yeIWEh0.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.