Liverpool Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hate having to come into this thread, roll on kick off then I can leave it in a darkened corner until we have to play the fuckers again.

What the fuck is he talking about when he says that we've "probably been more successful"? It's pretty simple - just count up the number of PL, CL, CC, FA, WCC and ESC Cups that you've won in the last 10 years and then count ours. It's not even close. It's like a Leicester fan saying that we've 'probably' been more successful than they have!!

I fully expect he's gearing their scumbags up for the bricks to be thrown at our coach AGAIN. I hope we nail them at the weekend and put a few more in the treatment room.

I honestly can't think of another team who pump shite like this out.
According to lpl fans the Premier league title is the same competition as the OLD first division as they have won more league titles so the 33 years going without doesn't count! Hard cheese so they say

According to lpl fans the Premier league title is the same competition as the OLD first division as they have won more league titles so the 33 years going without doesn't count! Hard cheese so they say
And yet, I remember Littlewoods fans saying that our ECWC trophy doesn’t count, as the competition no longer exists.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.