Liverpool Thread - 2023/24

Klopp is a hypocrite. We all know that. He is an emotional man and talks without thinking especially when Liverpool are losing. Let's see what happens. Caceido may work out well at Liverpool, but past performance is no indication of future performance. He may not settle in and could be an expensive mistake. Here's hoping.

Jürgen HypoKlopp:

"If you bring one player in for £100m and he gets injured, then it all goes through the chimney.

"The day that this is football, I'm not in a job anymore, because the game is about playing together.

"Other clubs can go out and spend more money and collect top players. I want to do it differently. I would even do it differently if I could spend that money.

Although I would love for any journalist with half an ounce of courage to challenge him on this, purely because he'd lose his temper at the audacity of being pulled up on his own words, I won't hold my break on him falling on his sword. Liar, bully, failure.

Liverpool have a famous history of cherry picking players from lesser teams. It used to be Southampton, but as Brighton are the new funky cool club, now it's them. He's a great player, but alongside the other midfielder Liverpool have just nicked from them, helped Brighton to finish one place below Liverpool last year. Their hopes still rely on Salah, and to a lesser extent Diaz, staying fit and in form, or on Noonyez finding that cow's arse finally.

Jesus wept £110m!!
Never thought I’d see the scousers pay that for anyone, the moral champions and victims winners asset stripping another club
The fans will be seething won’t they?
Wonder what timely excuse they will invent now what with all that dirty oil money aswell.
Hypocrite fc are going to be a force this season no doubt let’s hope the scouse boom bust era continues.

De Zerbi knows how to utilise a midfield where as Klopp… well by and large seems to hoof over it in offence and clogg teams to death on the defence. Be interesting to see how they play in teeth’s ‘system’. After all he’s revolutionised the game by copying… sorry moving Terrence into midfield whilst on the attack.

not gonna lie, really gutted they are getting Caicedo, their business this summer has been seriously good and if Dias stays fit then they have a really really top team unfortunately.

not gonna lie, really gutted they are getting Caicedo, their business this summer has been seriously good and if Dias stays fit then they have a really really top team unfortunately.

There front line options is the best in the premier now! they got one the best DM in premier now with Caicedo if they fly out the traps blow every team they play early doors they will be hard to catch! Klopp knows how to win the league..

There front line options is the best in the premier now! they got one the best DM in premier now with Caicedo if they fly out the traps blow every team they play early doors they will be hard to catch! Klopp knows how to win the league..

was looking at their options if everyone is fit and it`s a hell of a team all of a sudden to be fair? Not much quality depth though if they get injuries but 3 extremely impressive signings for them unfortunately

He’s won it once. Knowing and achieving are 2 different things.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.