Liverpool Thread - 2023/24

Is that not a bit of a myth that they threatened bacon face rag side.
I don't think the rags threatened then that much as well when the dippers were top dogs.
I had the same feelings as Cellarite

They may not have actually stopped the piss-can - but they at least could beat them sometimes. Many of us then were totally ABU - and anyone that could beat the scum got our support (for the day)

Is that not a bit of a myth that they threatened bacon face rag side.
I don't think the rags threatened then that much as well when the dippers were top dogs.
I don't mean regularly. I mean they were one of the sides that could have taken them on had they been managed properly. I remember at least two cup finals between the two and numerous times when Liverpool beat them convincingly at Anfield (once at Old Trafford) and always seemed to cause them problems. Arsenal (Wenger) and Chelsea (Mourinho) were the only teams that I thought were serious challengers to Ferguson's United until we came along but I'd put Liverpool 3rd behind those two and above Keegan's Newcastle and Dalglish's Blackburn.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.