Liverpool Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Probably shouldn't be in this thread, but much airtime for a story about a feral attack on a hotel housing asylum seekers and a police van being torched by a mob, last year.

It happened in either Wallasey or Birkenhead I think and the dip plod were really making a point that such lawlessness was put down in a timely fashion and the ringleaders prosecuted.

Sure I'm not the only person seeing certain parallels with a frenzied brick and bottle attack on our coach in that benighted neck of the woods? Which was filmed by mersey plod but not one single person arrested for?

As for the arse cheeks plastic derby, Tom Daley could learn a thing or two from both sets of gravity dodgers.

Probably shouldn't be in this thread, but much airtime for a story about a feral attack on a hotel housing asylum seekers and a police van being torched by a mob, last year.

It happened in either Wallasey or Birkenhead I think and the dip plod were really making a point that such lawlessness was put down in a timely fashion and the ringleaders prosecuted.

Sure I'm not the only person seeing certain parallels with a frenzied brick and bottle attack on our coach in that benighted neck of the woods? Which was filmed by mersey plod but not one single person arrested for?

As for the arse cheeks plastic derby, Tom Daley could learn a thing or two from both sets of gravity dodgers.
I thought exactly the same as you, re: the arrests, or lack of them, concerning the bus attack.

I just noticed that some of the media have started referring to this year as "The Season of Asterisks"

Maybe it really could be Liverpool's time to win another* title*

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/sport/fif...1&cvid=50d077072e8e4b069df3c6819f8f111f&ei=17

Not read it, just read the headline, and I know how that usually works on the internet,

BUT

I so hope it's yet another case of "go out there and make it about yourself" that sparked the meme.
I really, really, hope it is.
It's got to be true, hasn't it? Terrence Trent Arnold is very close to being a professional walking cliche of 'how to be scouser',

HA!

Stupid me! What am I saying, EVERY famous scouser is a professional walking cliche of 'how to be a scouser' :)

Did Liverpool fans start hate chanting before they only recently instigated and led a campaign along with LFC and Liverpudlian MP’s to make hate chanting a criminal offence?

Did Liverpool fans start hate chanting before they only recently instigated and led a campaign along with LFC and Liverpudlian MP’s to make hate chanting a criminal offence?

Should be easy enough to identify the **** playing the guitar.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.