Liverpool Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
An
Did Liverpool fans start hate chanting before they only recently instigated and led a campaign along with LFC and Liverpudlian MP’s to make hate chanting a criminal offence?

And they all seemed such good friends just a few days ago. Before "the biggest game in world football".

It's all a bit embarrassing this filming then reporting lark isn't it?

What do the Scousers say "snitches get stitches"

How come we never hear of Liverpool fans being caught and charged with anything yet anyone else who plays them has fans arested.

This reaffirms more than ever the infamous graffiti on a toilet door last year was a Dipper sting!

That gobby cock should have been lifted, if that isn't incitement then I don't know what is.

How come we never hear of Liverpool fans being caught and charged with anything yet anyone else who plays them has fans arested.

This reaffirms more than ever the infamous graffiti on a toilet door last year was a Dipper sting!

That gobby cock should have been lifted, if that isn't incitement then I don't know what is.
Beyond childish I think.

They do like to give it out. Yet when it comes back on them. Run off home to mum. lol

My worry is Chelsea, considering our record against them this season.
Mine too, especially coming 3 days, after what will be a very draining game v Real. ( nb I say demanding as we are not clicking as well as last season and sadly I don't foresee another second leg 4-0 walk over for us...).
Chavs always raise their game v us and will have had a week to prepare.

The tier above at anfield was full of the weirdo’s filming city fans below.
Hmmmm almost like they were just waiting for something to be said so they could be all offended and post it all over social media.

Strange bunch a tell thee

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.