Liverpool Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apparently, they've conceded the first goal 21 times this season (I'm presuming that's in all competitions; I doubt they've managed that in just 32 PL games). They really have ridden their luck this season, with the amount of late goals they've scored to get wins. You can't keep doing that. Eventually, that well will run dry.

Apparently, they've conceded the first goal 21 times this season (I'm presuming that's in all competitions; I doubt they've managed that in just 32 PL games). They really have ridden their luck this season, with the amount of late goals they've scored to get wins. You can't keep doing that. Eventually, that well will run dry.
Amazing giving VVD still hasn’t been dribbled past

Just made a rare visit to rawk, what a bunch of whoppers, it's City's fault that they lost today. That forum is a cesspit

It’s fucking glorious, all going about titles being stripped and that Mansour has the Premier League and the U.K. Government in his back pocket. You can understand why they think the SAS caused Heysel with all their bat shit conspiracy theories.

Thank fuck this lot choked today, anyone but this lot winning the league.

It’s fucking glorious, all going about titles being stripped and that Mansour has the Premier League and the U.K. Government in his back pocket. You can understand why they think the SAS caused Heysel with all their bat shit conspiracy theories.

Thank fuck this lot choked today, anyone but this lot winning the league.

When all else fails just whinge a lot about how victimised they are, standard fayre from the non English peasants.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.