Liverpool Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apparently, they've conceded the first goal 21 times this season (I'm presuming that's in all competitions; I doubt they've managed that in just 32 PL games). They really have ridden their luck this season, with the amount of late goals they've scored to get wins. You can't keep doing that. Eventually, that well will run dry.
It started with the game up at St James's which I watched live with my Toon chum in York.

He bemoaned Newcastle's profligacy that day against 10 men, letting Liverpool come back for a late 2-1 win and he cursed 'the slutchy Scouse so-and-sos'.

I said that the result would probably kick-start the Formation Brick Throwers' season, which it did. They've been getting away with it more or less ever since, week after week huge slices of luck and dodgy decisions.

Until this week, of course.

Long way to go yet, though. C'mon Blues, let's all get behind this amazing squad over the next few weeks.. 'A rush and a push and the land is ours..'!!

If they finish second they will still be one of the "two best teams in the world" because they have shared the last seven league titles with us , but the truth is first is the best and remembered in the record books second is nowhere and very easily forgotten.
LOSERPOOL F.C.
For the 7 times we have won the Premier League, they’ve come second just 3 times, same as the rags.

I've said it before..
When klopp fucks off livarpool will fall off a cliff.
He's ruled them like bacon face did.
The question is who takes over?
Because I think legohead will go aswell.
2 positions up for grabs.
Who do they go for.?
giphy-downsized-large.gif

He has unfinished business there.

3:15 into the video.....

"We can consider ourselves champions elect"

They really are a weird fucking bunch. David Koresh was a lightweight in comparison to that cult.

Hold my beer.

Attachments

• 31084d39-91b4-4be6-9e5c-68c863183c5a.jpeg
    31084d39-91b4-4be6-9e5c-68c863183c5a.jpeg
    143.6 KB · Views: 235
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.