Liverpool Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
That’s the mentality of the two clubs, 6 games left and 18 points to play for with a two point gap. When it was 2012 and City were 8 points behind United did they Chuck the towel in? When it was injury time in 2012 and City needed two goals did they chuck the towel in to win a first league title in 40 odd years?

2022 two nil down to Villa, did City chuck the towel in? That’s the difference between the two clubs, all their banging on about history and ‘This means more’ doesn’t create a winning mindset to go and win when it’s on the line. Probably why they have only one league title since you couldn’t pass back to the keeper.
Our players didn't for sure. As for some of our fans, I would direct you to our esteemed Match Day threads

I assume that must just be a refuelling stop, unless it’s to be able to point and say ‘Manchester is over there’.
As much as it pains me to say Lpool city centre is comparable if not better than our city centre. It definitely seems bigger with a lot more pubs and bars dotted about. Shame about it's inhabitants though.

I'll save this post for 2032 when Arteta has won 5 titles, a treble and a few Carabous
Well you'll look like an idiot when you get it out in 2032 saying "look, this guy said Arteta would be as successful as City" and someone points out "um, it actually says Arteta winning the league makes him as successful against City as Klopp, as in one league title each". Not much I can do when you don't read it properly.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.