Liverpool Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
They desperately need a defensive midfielder. Panic buy incoming. Maybe we can turn a profit on Kalvin Philips

Do folk still think Liverpool will be your main challengers?
Main, no, but i reckon they'll be up there and will improve from last season.

Still think they're capable of beating both City and Arsenal in a one-off game, but I do fear for them over the course of a season.

Certainly didn't see challengers today, and unless they find some serious consistency, it'll likely be between the two of us again.

Klopp is a vastly overrated manager.

Defensively, they've always been shite without Van Dijk.

Shite before he signed.

Shite when he was injured.

Shite now he's past it.

Laughable that morons used to compare him to Pep.
Not sure Klopp is vastly overrated. Hasn't he won every trophy with the Dippers and he won the league in Germany with a team that wasn't Bayern. He's a top manager.

Klopp is a vastly overrated manager.

Defensively, they've always been shite without Van Dijk.

Shite before he signed.

Shite when he was injured.

Shite now he's past it.

Laughable that morons used to compare him to Pep.
Come on, Klopp is the only one who's been able to push Pep close in recent years. Let's be honest if it wasn't for our record-breaking form and some wonder goals and performances (Kompany v Leicester, Gundogan v Villa etc) he'd have his hands on a few more league titles. I am sure if you asked Pep if Klopp is a good manager he'd say he was - who else in England have had more than 90 points and lost the title?

He's also ripped us a new one in the CL.

I do think we should give him credit for turning Liverpool into title contenders. I honestly think Klopp is the only one who pushes Pep as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.