Liverpool Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought it was a good game today and both teams had great chances to win it. Personally, I wouldn't have ruled out the two VAR goals either as they weren't offside to me.

Chelsea look better than last season but that's not surprising really, but they still look like a work in progress. They look like they've a game plan but I don't see them as title challengers and defensively they looked a bit open to me.

Liverpool were similar to how they were at the back end of last season - brilliant at times, but defensively they still look shaky. TAA isn't a right back and VVD is another year older and slower. That's the problem they need to sort out. However, their form last half of the season was decent and I think they will carry it on and have the potential to push us. But they won't win the title, we will - AGAIN!

I thought it was a good game today and both teams had great chances to win it. Personally, I wouldn't have ruled out the two VAR goals either as they weren't offside to me.

Chelsea look better than last season but that's not surprising really, but they still look like a work in progress. They look like they've a game plan but I don't see them as title challengers and defensively they looked a bit open to me.

Liverpool were similar to how they were at the back end of last season - brilliant at times, but defensively they still look shaky. TAA isn't a right back and VVD is another year older and slower. That's the problem they need to sort out. However, their form last half of the season was decent and I think they will carry it on and have the potential to push us. But they won't win the title, we will - AGAIN!
It was clear to see why both of them are chasing a top quality defensive midfielder.

lol, though if any advantage was being taken (by any football team), it may likely have been other types of medication for treatment of asthma.

Let’s put it this way, I don’t think that pro cycling team in the news in recent years were using ventolin after they got those TUEs sorted for certain big name riders.

As an asthmatic myself, they’d definitely be looking for something with a bit more to it, as effective as those blue and brown inhalers are for a mere mortal like me.

Come on, Klopp is the only one who's been able to push Pep close in recent years. Let's be honest if it wasn't for our record-breaking form and some wonder goals and performances (Kompany v Leicester, Gundogan v Villa etc) he'd have his hands on a few more league titles. I am sure if you asked Pep if Klopp is a good manager he'd say he was - who else in England have had more than 90 points and lost the title?

He's also ripped us a new one in the CL.

I do think we should give him credit for turning Liverpool into title contenders. I honestly think Klopp is the only one who pushes Pep as well.
Yes, to be fair, we’ve shared the last six PL titles ; )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.