Liverpool Thread - 2023/24

Great teams win lots of trophies

Great teams defend titles

Great teams win doubles and trebles

Klopp built one pretty good team. Sensible dippers must have found it embarrassing to see his team compared favourably with the genuinely great Liverpool teams of bygone eras

The no backpass rule era - that usually winds the dipping cunts up.

He gets zero sympathy from me, remember he was the scumbag who instigated violence against our players and promoted then condoned the bus attacks. Will be glad to see the back of him
Then said it was a sad day for football when CAS cleared us. I despise the BeeGee toothed megalomaniac bullying piece of feral shit!
He gets zero sympathy from me, remember he was the scumbag who instigated violence against our players and promoted then condoned the bus attacks. Will be glad to see the back of him

So, as the dust settles on another season, they have been founding wanting - again. The false bravado, the sneering contempt for anyone outside of their little airtight bubble, the patronising, toothy grin of a mentally unstable German: not even the end of April and their dream of the quadruple is as alive and well as the ashes in a crematorium.
Hubris, misplaced arrogance, ill-advised conceit, call it what you will: but you won't find any neutral football fan shedding a tear for that club's end of season damp squib.

Maybe if that club, their supporters, Bingo, the boardroom staff etc, had shown a little more courtesy and respect for other teams, managers and fans throughout Klopp's tenure, the footballing world would not judge them too harshly for what is -in effect- an embarrassing capitulation, they would all be saying: "Tough luck. But you gave it a shot."

But they aren't, quite the opposite.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.