Liverpool Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just seen this on Twitter - seems they aren’t even close to selling out for Bingo’s second to last home game.
I think that’s mainly season ticket holders putting them back up for resale. However, it does raise another point - that Liverpool fans are no better and no more special than any other fanbase when their team have little to play for and all of a sudden loads of fans can’t be arsed going:

I’ve not been studying the language used in great detail.

But Klopp has just used the word ‘retirement’ in an interview on the wireless.

Has that previously being acknowledged? I was assuming he’d be off to another club after a rest maybe.

Has that previously being acknowledged? I was assuming he’d be off to another club after a rest maybe.
Retirement from the cult.

When he's had his therapy he'll be back.

I can see you are no linguist using the word wireless ......... Klopp managing in the 1940's was he? Did he start with "Germany calling, Germany calling " ha ha ha ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.