Liverpool Thread - 2023/24

Darwin Núñez has deleted all his Liverpool pictures on his X/Twitter account.

The cult on X/Twitter are going on about it, saying it’s because of the online abuse he is getting from Liverpool fans.

Anither Liverpool player is abused by Liverpool fans. The death threats will be coming soon.

They really are the most disgusting and warped football fan base with no self-awareness at all.

YNWA... unless you have a poor game for the club.

The cult on X/Twitter are going on about it, saying it’s because of the online abuse he is getting from Liverpool fans.

Anither Liverpool player is abused by Liverpool fans. The death threats will be coming soon.

They really are the most disgusting and warped football fan base with no self-awareness at all.
YMCA!

Hope his garden has a hedge and not a wall.

Gal Gadot might sleep with me if she were to leave her husband, somehow get stranded in the same place as me on the day its the end of the world and she was utterly desperate for a shag before the world ends and I was the only option available. Even then, she would probably find something knob shaped and just make me close my eyes and face the wall with a semi on, trying to catch a sound wave.

Let them dream!
And lost her eyesight?

The Cult on RAWK are at each others throats about Núñez and the abuse he is getting from Liverpool fans.

Last page.

This one got me, banning “wheeeeeey” ffs!

ply #16142 on: Today at 09:25:10 am »

Quote from: mullyred94 on Today at 08:08:34 am
Feel free to go read the last 30-50 pages.

Calling a Liverpool player a donkey is abuse imo.
Totally agree. And the way opposition fans go 'wheeeeey' when he misses a sitter is disgusting too, it needs stamping out.

He's played about 30 games for the dippers and scored 11 or something, and they told everyone he would outscore every other Prem player this season?
When he arrived at Klanfield, the cultists claimed that he was better value than Erling, even though he cost around £30 million more.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.