Liverpool Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
A rag and I were taking the piss out of the football imbecile at work this morning, over their failed attempt to buy Caicedo.

His response to me was, "You weren’t even a proper club".

I replied, "We won the FA Cup before you, a European trophy before you, and the League Cup before you."

"A European trophy? When was that?"

"1970. Look it up!"

Looks like another snub is on the way.

Liverpool that always make deals swiftly and get their targets right away unlike us and Txiki...

The Caicedo debacle, in tandom with the reports of Liverpool attempting to force more thorough investigations of Chelsea—as they did with us via both UEFA and the PL all the while illegally accessing our scouting database, tapping up our staff, by some reports employing spies within our club, undertaking incredibly dodgy deals with the likes of Barcelona and Southampton, absolutely fucking their own local community with their real estate development programme, continually working with sponsors that have all manner of legal trouble, including being money launderers for terrorists, and supporting two of the most dangerous neofascists in world politics, whilst denouncing our ownership—is both truly hilarious and despicable.

How anyone thinks FSG is an example of how football club owners should operate is beyond me. They have been exposed as cheats and criminals in the MLB, in their US real estate businesses, and now much of their business dealings in the UK.

They are the antithesis of a positive force in the world, and most certainly in Liverpool, but they have the media and governing bodies (in the US and UK) so captured that they can spin anything and everything as they like and launch full scale smear campaigns at will.

They are a blight on football, and the world more broadly.

FSG—and the current Liverpool management—are extractors, not contributors. They take and give very little in return. The league, the UK, and the US would be much better off without them.
Yep, a club made up of liars, cheats and thieves at every level from the owners all the way down to the fans. That club has done more financial and reputational harm to British football than any other since the cursed day they were formed by a Tory up to the present day.

Jamie TalksKrapp is another of those spice boys whose sporting achievements only served to give him celebrity status. He played for the dippers so that qualifies him for a lifelong career in the media: punditry, presenting, generally ensuring his well-honed features are regularly seen in HD on all our TV screens.
The man's like a marionette: a puppet, a Ken without a Barbie. Made entirely from plastic moulds supplied by Gerry Anderson and Nick Park. The return of Nathan Barley.

He's as superficial as those cretinous beings on Love Island or The Only Way Is Essex. Put him too close to a lightbulb and he'd end up looking like Simon Weston.
Jamie Redknapp looks like Eddie Hearn’s lobotomised older brother to me.

I was highly amused watching Chelsea v Liverpool when Klopp did an brilliant impression of John Cleese Faulty Towers character, when showing displeasure with a refereeing decision.
Thank Christ it wasn't the chips sketch, that could have been in bad taste ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.