Liverpool Thread - 2023/24

The so-called "fans" sending threats to Darwin Nunez are NOT Liverpool fans. My husband is absolutely and utterly disgusted to hear about this and we have many friends who are also Liverpool fans who agree. Any person who abuses a player and threatens their family like that are not football fans, they are fucking scumbag trolls.

If they go the games, the club should give them a permanent ban.
Not livarpool fans, you say? :O

Belgian skinheads? Chelsea fans? Parisian youths? The SAS?
Please do tell me, who are those who are abusing Nunez, as it surely can't be livarpool fans' fault, can it? ;)

Not livarpool fans, you say? :O

Belgian skinheads? Chelsea fans? Parisian youths? The SAS?
Please do tell me, who are those who are abusing Nunez, as it surely can't be livarpool fans' fault, can it? ;)
It has all the hallmarks of Parisian Chelsea supporting skinheads working on an SAS operation.

The most needy and pitiful part is that he’s actually ascribed a number to it. He must have sat down and considered to what empirical extent it means more, possibly rejecting four times as too conservative and six times as disproportionately high. Maybe he thought it was 5.4 times more, but decided to round it down to the nearest whole number for fear of looking ridiculous.

The most needy and pitiful part is that he’s actually ascribed a number to it. He must have sat down and considered to what empirical extent it means more, possibly rejecting four times as too conservative and six times as disproportionately high. Maybe he thought it was 5.4 times more, but decided to round it down to the nearest whole number for fear of looking ridiculous.
Outside of Anfield (and of course our media) everybody is laughing at them. I just left a shop and they are all braying like donkeys over this latest Klopp-clip. The man is seriously demented if he believes what he's saying, and if he does what does that tell us about the drooling morons who hang onto his every word?

I never thought David Brent existed in real life...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.