Liverpool Thread - 2023/24

Photo taken this morning of Klopp going in to training.

Numberblocks_5times-table-song-index.png

I've always thought that Liverpool, The Amazingly Dentate One and The Marketing Johnnies behind this slogan/campaign are not being entirely truthful and should've used the original concept from which their slogan/campaign was patently derived.. ie Modernist architect Mies Van Der Rohe's concept of 'Less Is More'.

I mean, obviously The Anfield Road Formation Brick Throwers' Society has won a lot less than City over the past 15 years but clearly, given the claims made by this slogan/campaign, they feel they have extracted more pleasure from what has been won, however minimal that is compared to City's honour roll.

So for me, 'Less Is More' more truthfully sums up that lot at the other end of the East Lancs far better than the (no doubt expensively produced) vomit-inducing parody of Barcelona's long established 'Mes Que Un Club' that they've been trying to foist on us all for the past few years..
From Bauhaus to shithouse.

The most needy and pitiful part is that he’s actually ascribed a number to it. He must have sat down and considered to what empirical extent it means more, possibly rejecting four times as too conservative and six times as disproportionately high. Maybe he thought it was 5.4 times more, but decided to round it down to the nearest whole number for fear of looking ridiculous.
It's a bit late for that, to be honest. ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.