Liverpool Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’ve read up to the point it says everything this Abu Dhabi entity does evokes a shrug.

That suggests the poster doesn’t care about us or what we do. Cue about a 200 word rant. Fucking oddballs them lot.

View attachment 118926
1715759272186.png

Never ceases to amaze me the utter and total brazen cult like attitude of this horrible club, have they no morals, no shame and no recollection of the shame they brought on the beautiful game?

and without the following, LFC would probably still be a second division team with no istory

1715759455702.png

View attachment 118934

Never ceases to amaze me the utter and total brazen cult like attitude of this horrible club, have they no morals, no shame and no recollection of the shame they brought on the beautiful game?

and without the following, LFC would probably still be a second division team with no istory

View attachment 118935
But none of that was their fault!!

I live in Merseyside now, not all Liverpool fans are needy bell ends, and Everton fans definitely are not, but LFC had some responsibility because it appears they encourage the worst cult like behaviour
Correct. It comes from the cluba nd so many idiots follow

I do know LFC fans who are embarrassed by some of the things that go on. The love in with Jurgen is one and the cringe send off he is getting. Some get annoyed that he is being amde out to be the greatest LFC manager when Shankly dragged them up from nowhere and Paisley made them very good.

Correct. It comes from the cluba nd so many idiots follow

I do know LFC fans who are embarrassed by some of the things that go on. The love in with Jurgen is one and the cringe send off he is getting. Some get annoyed that he is being amde out to be the greatest LFC manager when Shankly dragged them up from nowhere and Paisley made them very good.
He's not fit to lace Shankly and Paisley's boots and the Dalglish side from 1985-1990 were far superior to any of his Liverpool sides.

I keep reading that Klippity Klopp is the geatest manager around, he is special, incredible, his record is unbelievable. What an insult to Pep who is miles ahead of him, he just does not crave or need the media admiration that Klopp and his Kloppites need to feel special. Pep could take City to 4 titles on the bounce in a few days (unheard of before) yet the media will give more coverage to the cry arses farewell.

By the way Klopp, Howard Kendall won 2 league titles, not one. Close the door on your way out.

I keep reading that Klippity Klopp is the geatest manager around, he is special, incredible, his record is unbelievable. What an insult to Pep who is miles ahead of him, he just does not crave or need the media admiration that Klopp and his Kloppites need to feel special. Pep could take City to 4 titles on the bounce in a few days (unheard of before) yet the media will give more coverage to the cry arses farewell.

By the way Klopp, Howard Kendall won 2 league titles, not one. Close the door on your way out.
Have you got your ticket to his send off bash at the Echo Arena?, a scientologist conference would have nothing on this cultist gathering.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.