Liverpool Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes. :-)

As you can see, the new thread headline has got very bitter.

Over 3mill views across both threads.

Honestly, the Cult on RAWK aren’t bothered about City. ;-)

Old thread.

Man City - cheating bastards rumbled (Read 2803412 times)​

View attachment 119008

New thread. (Via New Thread link)

View attachment 119009

Bless em. ;)

"We climbed the hill in our own way." It is hard to fathom what that even means, let alone having it as a website headline.

Reactions: PPT
Fuck me Mcateer is one DELUDED fucker. Typifies lfc fans when they are confronted by reality.

All LFC fans should watch that and see why they are hated.

What an absolute bell end.

He took a corner once for them and he’s carrying on like he won 8 balon d’ors and a load of trebles with the cunts.

North West staff meeting at altrincham today, following appropriate work based discussion with dipper he noticed my city lanyard, apparently dippers would have won league but errors at spurs, oldegard handball and doku challenge they would have won league. Did say they had been crap for a few weeks and we deserved to win league. No mention of 115 etc. I stated that i offered no comment to his observations. Response was you do from a position of strength. Those dippers that aren't arseholes are broke, those that aren't are even more broke. He was ok for a dipper

As our 4th PL title in a row gets close and closer, Liverpool fans are getting more and more deluded and insane.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.