Liverpool Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
"We climbed the hill in our own way." It is hard to fathom what that even means, let alone having it as a website headline.
Not if you're a Pink Floyd fan it isnt.
"Fearless", on Meddle starts

You say the hill's too steep to climb, chiding
You say you'd like to see me try climbing
You pick the place and I'll choose the time
And I'll climb the hill in my own way

And it ends with a recording of the kop singing ynwa.

Not that Roger Waters was a dipper fan, he supports arsenal, but he just thought having the kop on there sounded good

Not that Roger Waters was a dipper fan, he supports arsenal, but he just thought having the kop on there sounded good
Interesting. I was curious about it but had not bothered to find what it was from.

I've just watched Carragher making similarities between Son/Ortega save and Vinny's goal against Leicester. Basically saying that ' that was the moment ' and even if Arsenal win the league in the next 10 years it will haunt them for years after. So he's finally admitted that dippers are traumatised by City. No wonder klipperty has quit
Still nothing's ever going to match Gerrard's slip.

Well it doesn't!
Great info though. Cheers.

Fuxksake. Grow a pair of balls Mcateer and stop licking Liverpool’s rim. This season is a failure. Anger won’t change that.

They just can’t see how fucking stupid it sounds. If Klopp had of won the quad hehe then should be manager of the year. The truth is that he did not and has failed to win anything meaningful.

Plenty of money was spent in the summer and they tried to blow another 100m on Moses.

So the question is not why should Klopp be manager of the year but why the fuck should he? Plenty of managers did a great job this year. Gary O’Neill turned wolves around, Dyche kept Everton up as did Nuno under bullshit points deductions and Pep is going for 4 in a row.

Deluded gobshite was challenged and had no answer apart from the same braindead response.

Dipper cultish behaviour should be called out. It’s no different to Scientology.

Dipperology is an agressive sickness. Only 1 cure currently exists and it exists in manc blue -:)
You missed off Ten Hag creating the Entertainers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.