Liverpool Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
this is the first time I have seen this in our propagandised media enviroment. Its the Rodri handball and its clearly given as offside and if you watch Risharlison he IS offside.

So fuck you lfc twats.

Never seen that before, very interesting and the media not acknowledging the outcome is very disingenuous.

Looks a bit staged, if there’s no game on why are all the advertising boards turned on?

It’s as staged as all that fist pumping and badge beating towards the Kop. It’s an act repeating the same number of fist pumps and badge beatings every time. It’s a con to get the hard of thinking on his side.

What a bloody drama queen! Standing there absorbing all the energy and positive forces from an empty fucking stadium, and members of the cult sobbing like children. How much more nauseating and cringeworthy can a club get?
It’s Liverpøøl, it can and will get worse. Especially when they become shite again with Clubshop waving Auf wiedersen

this is the first time I have seen this in our propagandised media enviroment. Its the Rodri handball and its clearly given as offside and if you watch Risharlison he IS offside.

So fuck you lfc twats.

Think the offside was given for the phase of play after the handball tbh, not that it really matters now.

I detest Klopp. There's a dark side behind that grinning gurning fucker. Give him his due though he's played that cult crying fanbase like a violin.

tbf the majority of the cult are fucking imbeciles, so not that difficult to con

But Klopp as you correctly say is a nasty **** beneath his smiling facade.

Never seen that before, very interesting and the media not acknowledging the outcome is very disingenuous.
It was handball but so what he, the Everton centre forward , was given offside. As for it being disingenuous, of course it is it doesn't fit their narrative to say anything that doesn't suggest that City get all the decisions which as we all know is nonsense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.