Liverpool Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Salah, like Mahrez, would be a marquee signing for the Saudi league.
Another couple of substitutions and he will probably take it as a personal sleight. I could well then see the feelers going out to Saudi. Maybe not this window but possibly January.
Judging by FSGs poor transfer dealings so far reckon we would then end up in the same position as West Ham with clubs adding 10/20mill on as they know we would have the "Salah money"...on top of the Coutinho money which is still sitting in the bank
Maybe this Endo guy could be an Akanji signing for them ? I remember everyone memed about us when signed Akanji and look how that turned out
I do love that, nice to see you follow the David Mellor philosophy of supporting.

Last edited:
From Bellingham, to Caicedo, To Lavia and to now Endo, and RAWK are hyping him up as a world beater. If this Endo guy was a world beater then how come I never heard Bayern or even Dortmund linked with him then ? Bayern have a total monopoly over the league and they desperately need a DM themselves. The truth is after Chelsea bullied them and no one wanted them, they have no other targets and now they are coping by overhyping a 30 years old guy.

They've signed their primary transfer target now, all they need now is a complete re haul of their defence.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.