Liverpool Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fuck me. Sky blowing smoke up Klopps arse. Has he unearthed another gem? They dont panic buy etc…

this is the epitome if a panic buy. Imagine if that was us?

Fuck me. Sky blowing smoke up Klopps arse. Has he unearthed another gem? They dont panic buy etc…

this is the epitome if a panic buy. Imagine if that was us?
It is laughable the narrative that their client media are building around this guy. He might be ok, but are we really being asked to believe that nobody had noticed a 30 year old ‘world class midfielder‘ playing in the mid table in Germany, including all the top German clubs who were regularly playing against him. Desperate stuff.

It is laughable the narrative that their client media are building around this guy. He might be ok, but are we really being asked to believe that nobody had noticed a 30 year old ‘world class midfielder‘ playing in the mid table in Germany, including all the top German clubs who were regularly playing against him. Desperate stuff.
I'm sure last season was Stuttgarts 1st in the top flight for a good few years

Looks like the new Hungarian...easier to type than his actual name...is on a totally different level compared to our last Hungarian.
If we allowed a very average team in Bournemouth to have that many chances then I am a little worried about what Newcastle could do to us next week.
Quite surprised Salah didnt get hooked earlier than he did, or perhaps waited to save another hissy fit from him.
Points in the bag but we are going to struggle to make top 5 this year without another midfielder and someone to cover/replace Gomez as out cover at the back.

Delighted to see the "liverpool thought bank" are back and just as deluded as ever to provide genuine laugh out loud moments once again. I feared liverpools embarrassing season had killed the guy off for good.

Bidding £115 million on a guy that didn't even want to sign for them and get publicly snubbed 3 times in one summer is 4d chess now. All part of the masterclass apparently...
You know what - if Caicedo and Lavia's intellect tells them that it's better to join Chelsea instead of playing under Klopp, I don't call it a missed transfer, I call it a dodged bullet. And I get that Caicedo is a Chelsea fan, fair play.

Chelsea wants to be a punk and bid war against Klopp? Sure, go ahead, get sucked into the whirpool of our transfer market 4D chess. You take both of those players now with massively overpriced bids. Let's see how far this gets you. Let's see if these players become the next Sadio Mane or the next Danny Drinkwater or Kalvin Phillips. I bet you, these expensive signings will get Pochetinno sacked one day. We can fight longer than you can be solvent.

Dont worry about Klopp, the Football talent pool is abundant. Klopp will go to Bundesliga and get 2 unknown, midtable players for less than half the price. They will still be better than Lavia and Caicedo and Klopp will still finish many points above Chelsea. It's on, Chelsea.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.