Liverpool Thread - 2023/24

Here's an example of their entitled attitude

"We are one of the two biggest clubs in the country, the name and support base will ensure the club will always be there or thereabouts. Our depths are 6th, 7th, 8th (years between Rafa ending and 2013/14). United are at that now, but that won't last. .

We have the most iconic club ground in the country, the most famous anthem on the planet, players (and managers) are drawn to the club. To quote Kuyt upon signing, "dream club". Our 50 million will go much further than the Ev's 50 million for example."
Today’s kids aren’t interested in what Dirk Kuyt said 18 years ago.

Today’s kids want exactly the same as they always have ; to follow a successful team.

I doubt anyone under the age of 18 has ever heard of Kuyt, let alone take any interest in what he said before they were born.

Just seen on SSN - Klopp talking into his phone whilst he is walking banging on about how he is trying to process what has happened to him.

Perfect narcissistic behaviour - 'I've finally left and moved on but missing the attention so here I am with my big teeth and my pity party.'

Needy twat

ONLYBINGO

Their latest topic of desperation seems to be that we have 'seduced' the top EPL referees with luxury trips to AD and £20,000 payments to ref a single geme

A good part of me is thinking that they are starting to set the groundwork for what/who to blame if/when we are cleared.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.