Liverpool Thread - 2023/24

Saw this on the BBC’s ‘Ten Hag getting sacked’ story;

United go into the FA Cup final with City knowing defeat will mean no European football next season for only the second time since 1981-82, excluding the five-year period when all English clubs were banned.

I have to imagine a good number of their readers are under 40, or are from outside of the UK and are only familiar with the Premier League era. Surely good journalism would offer some kind of explanation for such a startling event in football history.

Saw this on the BBC’s ‘Ten Hag getting sacked’ story;

United go into the FA Cup final with City knowing defeat will mean no European football next season for only the second time since 1981-82, excluding the five-year period when all English clubs were banned.

I have to imagine a good number of their readers are under 40, or are from outside of the UK and are only familiar with the Premier League era. Surely good journalism would offer some kind of explanation for such a startling event in football history.
I think you might have posted this in the wrong thread.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.