Liverpool Thread - 2023/24

I will never understand Liverpool fans.
Klopp gave up he didnt finish his contract.

Why are they not angry ?

I cant see that he is tired, he just quit.

But if he our his family are serously ill then every thing is different.
Blind loyalty?

Why are they not angry ?

They should be angry, they were in a decent position for a title challenge in Jan/Feb until Jurgen decided to make the rest of the season all about him. They would have stood a better chance of winning the league if it wasn't for that.

1000006978.png

He said: '(broadcaster) TNT - no 12:30 discussion; referees; we don't talk about Man City - don't know why; we don't talk about financial things - don't know why; VAR'.

Compere for the evening John Bishop then questioned Klopp on what might happen should the Reds find themselves two league titles the richer should an ongoing investigation into Manchester City strip them of their crowns.

City are currently being investigated over 115 alleged charges of breaching Premier League financial rules, though the club has repeatedly and vehemently denied them.

Klopp said: 'If you organise a bus parade I'm in. How long it takes, I don't care how long.'

Did anyone watch the quadruple parade on TV?
I think it's going to take some time 'in production', just like our 'Treble Winners' documentary that took forever to eventually bring to screen? It'll be worth the wait..(!!)

Mind, I'm still waiting for the jetpack I was promised in 1962 when 'The Jetsons' came on television.. still no sign of it..

Why are they not angry ?

At some point in the distant future we'll find out why he left - it won't be any time soon as he's definitely bought into the cult.

Klopp as expected not going quietly! Full on night with Jurgen at the Liverpool arena tonight! FFS. Is there a bigger attention seeker than him in football.
What the fuck is wrong with people. Mind you, when Pep leaves and he decides to have a sit down evening under no scrutiny whatsoever it'll sell out in minutes and people on here will love it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.