Liverpool Thread - 2023/24

Someone dared show us a smidgen of praise for our players, so they locked the thread. That is 100% cult behaviour.

For the thousands of lurking dippers, we all think you’re weird, that you stink of piss and your breaths stinks of each others cocks.

IMG_5112.jpeg

I knew the **** couldn't resist a dig about our charges, I bet the audience had their pants round their ankles when he started about it. John Bishop as well mentioning the chance of us losing our titles, fucking prick
I think this doesn't do him justice. He's just another dyed-in-the-Mersey Dipper who spent most of his time in fuckin' Winsford, and has cultivated that God-awful accent for comedic purposes. I wonder if St Jamie of Carragher gave him lessons.

Whilst Klopp is making parting shots at City, I am wondering why no-one is talking about Klopp's Parting Plops e.g. when things went wrong at Liverpool during his tenure. Well here's one...do you remember when Liverpool lost 6 consecutive matches at Anfield. Most managers would have been sacked for that.

John Bishop, another **** whose teeth don't fit his gob

I'd love to know how he managed a career as a successful comedian.

Even with Comedians I don't like, I can look at it objectively and understand why people might be entertained but not with John Bishop.

I can't imagine how anyone sees a listing for a John Bishop show coming to town and says "let's get tickets, he's funny him."

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.