Liverpool Thread - 2023/24

It’s gone from the Quadruple parade, to the Carabao Cup parade, to the Youtube parade, and now to the atmosphere parade.

And there you have it, the ‘best atmosphere in Europe’.

He will still be there first game of next season handing over the club dentures to the new manager in the centre circle

Rodgers -> Kloppo -> Slott

The next manager will need a year long course of antibiotics to get rid of the Kloppinfection.

His first loss and the hankies and candles will be out.

The next manager will need a year long course of antibiotics to get rid of the Kloppinfection.

His first loss and the hankies and candles will be out.
Klopp will be back within 5 seasons is my prediction. He will miss the adulation and I expect Liverpool will drop a level or two without him

Klopp will be back within 5 seasons is my prediction. He will miss the adulation and I expect Liverpool will drop a level or two without him

Imagine if their new victim manager wins something? Klopp will be left with memories as the scouse army climb up the new boys backside.

I had a nose at Rawk while I had a cuppa

It seems ...

They Never Mention Them, But.... Everton are cheating bastards and should be relegated, in administration, closed down for good.

They Never Mention Them, But.... Man City are cheating bastards who should be relegated. Trophies should be taken off them. Two titles awarded to Liverpool.

They Never Mention Them, But.... Real madrid are cheating bastards. In fact, they were cheating judo bastards when they beat Liverpool in the champions league final. Oh yeah, and Madrid's 14 European cups mean nothing.

Ha Ha Ha

May read some of the LFC posts now and see a whole new level of delusion.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.